Welcome to Fly on the Mac
Hello. Bonjour. Hola. 你好.
Fly on the Mac is a fun, free game-play site where you can play the rumors. As we post new rumor bets, you can bet credits on which option you think is correct. Winning odds depend on how many people bet on the same option. The more you win, the more you can play! (Sidenote: we do offer the ability to purchase credits should luck not be a lady for you).
To help keep you informed on the latest rumors, we collect and link to the latest news from great sites that keep track of what's rumored and what's happening in the Apple world.
So, join below and start betting. It's free to have fun!
Join Fly on the Mac
Not a member yet? Sign Up and get 5,000 credits to get started.
- December 10, 2018
- Google Chrome Will Support Dark Mode in macOS Mojave by Early 2019
- December 09, 20185G: What to know, why you should be excited, and how it will impact youBordeaux Apple store robbed and vandalized in French riotsFacebook must decide: Is it for the mob or for democracy?50 Years In Tech. Part 12: Cupertino Culture TroubleThese crocheted AirPods cases make me want to buy AirPodsApple patent application describes AirPower privacy feature, support for different wireless charging standardsTim Cook shows off latest Surfer’s Journal magazine cover shot with iPhoneState of Apple Watch in 2018
- December 08, 2018Apple Watch user discovers A-fib heart issue with new ECG app, ‘this probably saved you,’ says doctoriPhone XS & XR adoption significantly lower than last year’s models, data shows
- December 07, 2018Verizon switches on eSIMs for owners of iPhone XS, XS Max & XRElectron and the Decline of Native AppsMicrosoft announces Edge browser based on Chrome coming to Mac in 2019iPhone XS Battery Case CoverageAustralia's new encryption law and reactionsECG Coverage and Instructions for Apple Watch Series 4Apple Begins Selling New Beddit 3.5 Sleep MonitorWhat’s new in watchOS 5.1.2Qualcomm president says Apple battle coming to an endMorgan Stanley cuts Apple stock price target over weak Chinese iPhone demandWashington Post: Being loyal to Apple is getting expensive.iPhone assembler Pegatron may move to Indonesia over tariff fearsCommentators weigh in on whether Apple can ‘defy gravity’ in a declining smartphone marketApple Store app sends rare push notification to promote new iPhone modelsTwo important ways Apple is preparing for life after the iPhoneT-Mobile’s app-based eSIM service launching on iPhone by the end of the year, report says
- December 06, 2018Apple Hunting for Next 'Breaking Bad', Interested in Violent Drama Starring Richard GereApple shares 'Real Stories' videos of people saved by Apple WatchRon Johnson Interviewed on ‘Without Fail’